Squidwards nightmare Squidwards nightmare

I know Squidward wanted a statue of himself but that was horrendous. Good job I actually liked it.

Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody) Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody)

This was so hilarious and awesome. I really dig Killer Bee he's so unique with a Bull Octopus Spirit, the Rapping, being Wise, and being a Ninja. Thanks for who ever made this.

EdwardMarr responds:

Thanks for the 5 star. I hated Killer Bee to be honest. This was my attempt to make him bearable.

Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

This was really funny and very good but I personally think the ending was fucked up though. Great Job!

Kylie (EGB) hentai banner Kylie (EGB) hentai banner

Animation's good but it's a waste of time though I mean only 1 interaction? Why do most people think it's good or great? It's just 1 Interaction with Good Animation and they shouldn't think it's Good/Great because it's from Zone-Tan/Zone-Sama. I also really like Zone's work but you shouldn't blindly love it because then you are going to let the person get away with it even though you admire this person. Luckily the Flash Games after this one were a bit more better. Sorry if I sounded harsh can't wait to see more Future Updates though.

Purbalds Purbalds

This is a simple, fun, and from level to level hard game. Great Job

whileworking responds:

Thank you very much!

Girls Bravo Sim Dating Girls Bravo Sim Dating

Girls Bravo was awesome. Well done to make this.

hulster responds:

Making Melodies Making Melodies

I would like to hear her song than today's music lol. Great job I love it. Have you ever thought about drawing a Sexy Lopunny? I think that would be cool.

Catch it Catch it

I wish I was that Pole-Stick. Great work as always and I find this as a new Behavior/Action. Good job.

Elsa - Frozen Elsa - Frozen

Oh my. I would like her to do dark kinky stuff to me. Great job. I love your style.