Squidwards nightmare Squidwards nightmare

I know Squidward wanted a statue of himself but that was horrendous. Good job I actually liked it.

Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody) Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody)

This was so hilarious and awesome. I really dig Killer Bee he's so unique with a Bull Octopus Spirit, the Rapping, being Wise, and being a Ninja. Thanks for who ever made this.

EdwardMarr responds:

Thanks for the 5 star. I hated Killer Bee to be honest. This was my attempt to make him bearable.

Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

This was really funny and very good but I personally think the ending was fucked up though. Great Job!

Kylie (EGB) hentai banner Kylie (EGB) hentai banner

Animation's good but it's a waste of time though I mean only 1 interaction? Why do most people think it's good or great? It's just 1 Interaction with Good Animation and they shouldn't think it's Good/Great because it's from Zone-Tan/Zone-Sama. I also really like Zone's work but you shouldn't blindly love it because then you are going to let the person get away with it even though you admire this person. Luckily the Flash Games after this one were a bit more better. Sorry if I sounded harsh can't wait to see more Future Updates though.

Purbalds Purbalds

This is a simple, fun, and from level to level hard game. Great Job

whileworking responds:

Thank you very much!

Girls Bravo Sim Dating Girls Bravo Sim Dating

Girls Bravo was awesome. Well done to make this.

hulster responds:

Patreon: The time of Blanc Patreon: The time of Blanc

Mmm looks very arousing and stellar. This is the type of style & artwork that you can look at forever until you just want to have "fun" lol. Fantastic as always.

Patreon: The best of GT? Patreon: The best of GT?

Not gonna lie I saw the full image and I must say if I didn't know any better I think you got her pretty accurate to look sexy. Great Job.

Black Rock Shooter NSFW Black Rock Shooter NSFW

Wow this looks fucking amazing: Shading, Art Style, Coloring, & Texture also it looks Smooth. Great Job! BTW she looks smokin' hot!

SignHerePlease responds: